Friday, February 5, 2010


I wish I had a friend like Akash. I wish Akash was my friend not yours. I mean yes yours but I mean that I had known him and people like him. I wish I had an Akash of my own in my life because I've never met anybody that has truly been there for me, listened to me rant and cry and freak out over life and career. I've never had a friend care for me like he does for you. Maybe I have but 6 years alone in te desert makes friends I had more like acquantinces that live far away. I wish I had an Akash that I could run to and love and hang out with all the time. I wish I had a best friend like him. He's always made me feel so comfortable since day one. I love Akash and wish he was my best friend too.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone