Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Good Renta

I want to be treated so well that even married couples would be like "wow. She has herself a great man. I wish I had a man like she does!" I want everyone to drool over what a great man I found and how well he takes are of me, the details and care and thought, the way he makes sure I'm always comfortable. I want a man that I know will always take care of me and put me first. A man that will think about my feelings and know exactly what I need to pick me up and make me feel that much happier, that much more cozy no matter where were at. A man that will sit in bed with me and play scrabble with me until I'm not sick anymore. A man that will only leave my side tovmake me soup because he knows half of the road to recovery is him just being by my side. I want a man that will treat me like his first, his last, his only. A man that will love me and never need to feel appologetic or embarassed about his feelings for me, even infront of the boys. I want a man that will nurture me and heal me. A man that will grow with me and watch our souls unite into one. I want a man that knows he's my soulmate and thus treats me like that, never forgetting. A man that will not scream nor shout and will remind me that patience is the pathway to peace and ultimate love. A man that will teach me about who I am and let me touch his heart so he too can grow emotionally with me, hearts as one. I want a man that will nurture me because he knows I'm the love we share and one in return effects the other. I want a man that promises his heart and soul to me.

I have a man that does all this for me.

I have a man that knows I'd do the same for him.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: