Thursday, March 4, 2010

What you once thought was cute, does nothing to you now

You once liked that I needed you so much. You said you liked being wanted and missed. Now it just irks you.


You once praised me so much. You said "compliments are the glue in a relationship". The compliments have died in ours and when I do try to spark or ask one from you, I get accused that I am insecure or that I feel you're not doing enough. The thing is, I can feel you not interested a much anymore.

When I give you attention, you push me away. When I do my own thing you don't notice me.

This can go on for days.

I'm starting to get lines on my face. The same lines my mom has that I've been scared my whole life to get. Those lines she has between the brows from being angry all the time. I noticed mine and tried to make an angry face to see where my skin creases and that's when I noticed it's not from anger. It's from being so sad worrying and crying every night. That's when I realized that my moms aren't from anger, but from sadness too. I was wrong. Maybe my life will lead me to the same unhappiness that she's had her whole life. It worries and scares me. I can't help not crying.

You can't make someone want to spend time with you.
You can't make someone want you as much nor in the same way you want them.

2 comments:

rishichainani said...

hun i love you. it seems that you were more happy before me. :(

Richa Singh said...

that's not true. you enhance my life so much. ive just been in a slump lately. today was the first day i rose above it and decided i wouldnt let it get to me... we might have 6 months between us and 1000 miles but we can make that distance smaller through hardwork ,dedication, and if i learn to not put so much of a burden on you for my happiness but learn to enjoy everything i used to-- reading, documentaries, writing... cooking. and today i was so happy. thank you for listening even when i dont make sense and things come off a different way, when i can be misunderstood. but thank you for listening. i just needed that shoulder to cry on and the ability to openly vent so i could be okay the next day.


i just needed someone that care that you gave me last night. thank you for it.