Wednesday, January 6, 2010


Why do I end up crying and appologizing trying to fix things as if I've done something wrong?

All I needed was an ear today.

My mom thinks I'm a failure and apparently I'm a burden for you.

Where do I keep going wrong in life? What do I keep doing wrong? I just want to fix it so I can be happy. What am I doing wrong that you ignore me?

I can't help but feel as if I have to be sorry and appologetic for going through this. It's not easy on me. I don't know what is the right or wrong way. I'm just trying but I seem to be fucking your life up that you feel the need to pull away and alienate me for hours on end.

What am I doing wrong??


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

2 comments:

rishichainani said...

.... i hope that weekend answered your questions ....

Richa Singh said...

you always make the rainbow shine after the heavy rain....


i love you for being my strength